Klook.com

Friday, May 12, 2023

, ,

Winter strikes a legendary ending pose during Aespa's performance of Spicy on Music Bank today

 



So f*cking gorgeous


-Please marry me

-Crazy... She's really beautiful. That hair color suits her well.

-So pretty... Her hair color and makeup look good, they suit her really well.

-Whoa... She looks so freaking gorgeous... Not to mention that she suits that hairstyle really well.

-I think Winter looks the prettiest these days...ㅋㅋㅋ I used to only see her as a baby, but she gives off different vibes now

-Oh Gosh... She suits that hair color really well. Red hair and brown, with slightly green, lens suit her really well...

-She really does look like Taeyeon...

-She's really beautiful... I never understood why people think she looks like Taeyeon, but I get it now...

-How could Winter look absolutely gorgeous with any kind of hair style...

-Oh... I thought she was Giselle for a moment...

-Whoa... She suits this hair style really well. She's had the same short hair for quite a long time, which I think looks kinda weird on her...

-I don't think there's any color that she doesn't look good with...

-I think this hair color suits her better than black...

trazy.com