Klook.com

Monday, March 20, 2023

What is the song that makes you so sad that you can't bring yourself to listen to it?

 It's not a sad song, but that song reminds you of a specific time and you just can't bring yourself to listen to it.

Mine is NCT Dream's Diggityㅋㅋㅋ I also can't even listen to Dive Into You's intro because I'll cry right away,,

instiz

-Ann-Marie's 2002. I listened to it so much at one point and now I can't even listen to it again because I'm afraid I'll miss that time. I don't know if the song itself is sad or not, though.

-BTS' Tomorrow

-iKON's Wait For Me

-X1's Flash
ㄴI'm tearing up just by seeing their name😭 This is also exactly why I don't listen to Wanna One's songs anymore

-SHINee's An Encore

-OSTs of Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo

-SHINee's Please Don't Go

-EXO's Peterpan

-Yook Sungjae's Talk... The song itself is not that sad, it's just that the song reminds me of a specific time back then and it makes me sad, which is why I can't listen to it anymore

-iKON's Wait For Me and Long Time No See

-Lee Hi's Breathe

-Listening to Infinite's Tic Toc and Feel So Bad consecutively makes me feel like the main character of an MV

-Jonghyun's Before Our Spring

trazy.com