Klook.com

Monday, March 20, 2023

,

Starship leaves out Synnara on their official pre-order links announcement

 


They still can't stop Synnara from selling IVE's albums, though. However, Starship has made a huge decision by excluding Synnara in their announcement. I'm posting it here because I think it's a good thing. 

theqoo

-Good job, good job

-I hope this will become a trend and other companies will follow what they did... I'll praise them if they do, all they need to do is to cut ties with Synnara

-I hope other companies will start doing this too...

-Whoa... Good job, Starship. This is a good start.

-I'm curious, though. Why can't they stop Synnara from selling IVE's albums?

-What's up? That's so cool, Starship...

-Starship finally doing a great job. That's really cool.

-Did Starship use to work together with Synnara? I don't think they ever worked together, though?

-Let's just blacklist Synnara now...

-That's amazing... This is a really good start...

-What's wrong with Synnara?

trazy.com