Klook.com

Monday, March 20, 2023

, , , , , ,

BTS' V, Blackpink's Jennie and Rosé, and Ryu Junyeol spotted in Harry Styles concert in South Korea

V

Jennie, Rosé
 

Ryu Junyeol and Rosé greeting each other

theqoo 

-RM went there too, he just posted it on his Instagram

-Jennie and Rosé are so prettyㅋㅋ I hope they had fun

-I think Hyungwon also went to the concert

-I was wondering how did Rosé and Ryu Junyeol know each other... I think Hyeri introduced them?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-How did Rosé and Ryu Junyeol know each other?

-I think Jungkook, RM, and Suga were there too

-I miss Ryu Junyeol... It's nice to know he had fun there...

-Hul, Harry held a concert in South Korea?? And the concert was held on a Monday??? That's amazing...

-I think almost all of BTS' members were there...

-I noticed a lot of Big Hit staff went to the concert. I think they all got invited!

-Whoa... I wish I could watch Harry live too...

-Hul hul hul...

-It must be fun to go to Harry's concert...

-Hul... His concert was today??

-Why did I not know Harry held a concert in South Korea...

trazy.com