Klook.com

Monday, March 20, 2023

,

Harry Styles spotted in a Korean restaurant

 



Harry Styles is holding his first concert in South Korea today (20th)ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-This is the guy who always shows up in weird outfits right??

-He's a vegan and yet they recommended him restaurant that serves a lot of meatㅠㅠ I can't imagine the dilemma he must've been in when the meat is grilled in front of him...

-Hul... I had no idea Harry Styles was in One Direction. I thought they were an old group, turns out they made their debut in 2010...

-It was so sweet of Blackpink to pay his meal in advance. It's such a pity that he's a vegan.

-What is the most popular song of One Direction?

-I had no idea Harry Styles was a vegan...

-I love One Direction's songs, but I had no idea Harry Styles was in that group. I always feel that his name is familiar, thoughㅋㅋㅋ I hope he enjoyed his meal...

-Ah... There are a lot of good vegan restaurants in Seoul, though...

-What?? Harry Styles was in One Direction??? That's freaking shocking...

-Why did they recommend a meat restaurant to a vegan...ㅠㅠㅠ

-Huk... It shocks me to know that there are a lot of people who had no idea Harry Styles was in One Direction...

-It fascinates me to think that Blackpink and Harry Styles know each other... I want to go to his concert tooㅠㅠ

-Harry is in South Korea?

-I'm going to his concert today hahahaha

trazy.com