Klook.com

Sunday, March 19, 2023

, , ,

NCT's member who is called the 'Chanel Bag Mania'

 











WayV Yangyang


-Whoa... His bags are all so pretty...

-I'm so jealous of him. Can I have at least one?ㅠㅠㅠ I'm sure he has all types of Chanel bags at this point...

-That purple purse looks so pretty...

-I'm sure he must be a VIP...? I had no idea he has that many Chanel bags...

-Isn't he extremely rich?? I'm so jealous of him... Please give me one of your Chanel bags

-That's because he comes from a rich family. I'm so jealous of him.

-Looks like he's rich...

-I'm jealous of the fact that he's so rich that he owns that many...

-I thought it would be Renjun, but it's actually Yangyangㅋㅋㅋ Those are so pretty...

-It looks so pretty and he knows how to style them...

-I wish I was a Chanel Bag Mania too...

-Wow... Those are really pretty... His name is Yangyang, noted.

-I've always known that he likes Chanel, but I never realized that he owns that manyㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah... I had no idea he's extremely rich...

trazy.com