Klook.com

Sunday, March 19, 2023

,

What is the best character Namgoong Min has ever played in his career?

1. Bong Maroo in Listen to My Heart


2. Kim Sung-ryong in Good Manager



3. Baek Seung-soo in Stove League



4. Ahn Dantae in My Beautiful Gongshim


5. Nam Gyu-man in Remember


6. Han Ji-hyuk in The Veil


8. Na Yi-je in Doctor Prisoner


9. Chun Jihoon in One Dollar Lawyer


-Kim Sung-ryong and Baek Seung-soo. I can't pick one.

-Maroo Oppa, Manager Kimㅜㅜㅜ

-Baek Seung-soo!!!

-My favorite is Lawyer Cheon, but if we're talking about his best character then it'd be Maroo Oppa

-Lawyer Cheon!!!

-Manager Kim. That drama made me start seeing him in a new light.

-I can't choose between 1, 2, 3, 5, and 8...

-His role in Stove League, no doubt. He even won a Daesang for that.

-Bong Maroo and Baek Seungsooㅠㅠ I personally think those characters suit Namgoong Min really well

-Oh Gosh... How do you expect me to just choose one...

-I literally have watched every single drama mentioned in this list. I think I'm gonna go with Baek Seung-sooㅠㅠㅠ

-Even though there are other characters that left bigger impression on me, I'm still gonna go with Bong Marooㅠㅠㅠ He's such an amazing actor, by the way

-I like Listen to My Heart because that was how I discovered Namgoon Minㅎㅎ

-I still can't move on from Marooㅠㅠ 
trazy.com