Klook.com

Sunday, March 19, 2023

, , , ,

Kai joins TWICE's Set Me Free challenge with Momo

 #SETMEFREE Challenge with #카이🐻https://t.co/3EZYMpXSg4

theqoo 

-It's very satisfying to see two amazing dancers here...

-I somehow have never imagined the two of them being in one frame... They're so good...

-They look like they're in the same group because their outfits look similarㅋㅋㅋ 

-Kai's outfit actually suits Set Me Free concept really wellㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The best dancers in the industry in my opinion...

-The two of them are amazing dancers, they look spectacular together, and they have great chemistry. Let's go for a collaboration stage in year-end concerts!!

-Is Kai younger than Momo?

-Do they dress similarly in purpose?? I'd believe it if someone told me they were from the same groupㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa, this is crazy... I didn't expect this quality from a challenge video, thoughㅋㅋㅋ They look f*cking cool...

-I can't believe Kai actually looks good in those pants...

-The two of them are such amazing dancers, it's crazy... I can't stop watching the video...

-The best dancers of Gen 3...

-Whoa... My eyes are blessed now...

trazy.com