Klook.com

Sunday, March 19, 2023

,

K-Netz are shocked by the picture of Cho Seungyoun's impacted wisdom tooth

 

Shocking...

theqoo 

-How do you remove that?ㅜㅜ

-Oh Gosh... It somehow looks really painful...

-Whoa... Doesn't he have to go under surgery to remove that?😱😱😱😱😱😱

-Hul... I have never seen anything like this before...

-Seungyeon just changed his Instagram profile picture to thatㅠㅠㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-My wisdom tooth is exactly just like that. You don't have to remove it if it doesn't cause you pain. It wouldn't able to erupt because of the direction anyway, it will just stay there like that until you die.

-Can someone help him...

-Hul... Is it even possible to get it removed??

-I think he needs to go to a big hospital for treatment... That looks painful...

-He doesn't have to remove that unless it's painful or has a cavity because it's hard to brush that area. In some cases, removing wisdom teeth could be more dangerous. He just can leave it be.

-I can't imagine how painful it'd be if he decides to remove that...

-I see tons of panoramic radiographs every year, but this one still shocks meㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Is that even possible...

-My wisdom tooth is exactly just like that and I'm not removing it...ㅋㅋㅋ I'm living my life just fine with itㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul... That is really scary...

trazy.com