Klook.com

Monday, March 20, 2023

,

Who do you think has the best visual in Boys Planet?

 Does this question get divided answers?

instiz

-Kim Jiwoong, Ma Jing Xiang

-There are a lot of handsome trainees in the show, but my favorites are Lee Junghyun and Ricky

-I personally think it's Kim Jiwoong

-Sung Hanbin, Kim Jiwoong

-Kim Jiwoong

-Kim Jiwoong or Kim Gyuvin

-Sung Hanbin, Zhang Hao

-SHB

-If we're talking about visuals only, it's obviously Kim Jiwoong

-Hanbin and Jiwoong

-I agree with that comment. Kim Jiwoong is handsome. But Sung Hanbin has this idol-like handsomeness.

-The most handsome one is Kim Jiwoong. But Sung Hanbin has the looks of an idol. However, my personal favorite is Zhang Hao...ㅎ

-Zhang Hao

-Kim Jiwoong. But my favorite is Seok Matthew.

-Honestly speaking, it's Ma Jing Xiang

-Kim Gyuvin

trazy.com