Klook.com

Friday, March 17, 2023

,

The rookie girl group from small company who couldn't chart in Melon Top 1000, but charted in Spotify US

 

Cupid - FIFTY FIFTY

They rank #110 on US Spotify and #119 on Global Spotify


The song is not even in Melon Top 1000...




-FIFTY FIFTY's songs are all really good... I really like Tell Mee too

-This is the type of song that I want to listen to in festivals

-I heard this song the last time I went to a music show and I really liked it. It shocked me to know that this song doesn't even get in Melon Top 1000

-You guys should check out Higher, too!

-A friend of mine recommended me to check out their album and I have to admit they have great songs

-Guys, you should check out Lovin Me. It's so freaking good, I promise.

-They have really beautiful vocals. This song blesses my ears.

-Whoa... It's my first time hearing this group. Their song is really good and their voices sound so pretty, whoaㅋㅋㅋ

-Well, I have to admit that it has the type of melody that people in the US would loveㅋㅋ

-I checked out this song, thinking that it was already viral in South Korea... It's so freaking good.

-They have pretty vocals and they seem to be really great singers as well...

-You guys really should check out this song... Their side-tracks are really good as well...

-I told you this song is so f*cking good... There is literally no song in their album that you can skip...

trazy.com