Klook.com

Friday, March 17, 2023

, ,

Han Sohee's Instagram update indicates that she and Song Hyekyo are confirmed to work together for a drama.jpg

 



The Price of Confession


-I love you. Thank you so much. I can't believe you just blessed me with this combination. Thank you so much.

-This drama is already winning awards with their actresses' visuals...

-That's amazing. I will absolutely wait for this drama to air!! I can't wait!!!

-I'm f*cking trembling now... Whoa... Are they going to act as sisters? Isn't this crazy?

-This is crazy... Something big is coming, guys!

-Hul... This drama will absolutely bless your eyes with their visuals. I can't wait already!

-Whoa... When will the drama start airing??

-I don't know what kind of drama they will be working together on but I am absolutely going to watch it...

-They look so different and similar at the same time, it's fascinating...

-Is this a drama or a movie??

-I'll watch it even if it's a silent movie. My eyes will be blessed.

-Why did I already know about this...? I think I saw it on Twitter a while ago...?

-Thank you...

-I don't really watch dramas, but I'm absolutely going to watch thisㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com