Klook.com

Friday, March 17, 2023

,

Kim Seonho to be making a comeback with 'The Dead Person' ... Works together with Director Kim Jieun

 Kim Seonho is reported to be making a comeback with 'The Dead Person', working together with Director Kim Jieun. 

According to StarNews on the 16th, Kim Seonho has been confirmed to join the line-up of 'The Dead Person'.

'The Dead Person' tells the story of a woman who can't believe the death of her younger sister, she meets a mysterious man as she investigates the case. Director Kim Jieun (Previous works: 'I Saw The Devil', 'Doomsday Book', 'The Age of Shadows', 'Untact', 'Cobweb') will be working together with SBS Director Kim Boram (Previous work: 'Through The Darkness'). The drama will be produced by Yong Film.

theqoo

-I really enjoyed the book, though.......ㅎ......

-I'm rooting for him...

-Congrats. I hope the drama will come out well.

-I don't know if people will watch this drama... We'll see...

-I have to admit that I'm really looking forward to him because he's a really good actor...

-I can't wait to watch this drama...

-I just finished reading this book... Oh Gosh...

-The title sounds really familiar to me. I guess this drama is an adaptation of a book.

-It's not like he committed a crime. He has no reason to not star in this drama. Well, you have the freedom to watch it or not.

-Regardless of everything, I don't think Kim Seonho suits a melodrama, though...

-Oh... I'm really looking forward to this drama

-Guys, you really should check out the book. It's really good.

trazy.com