Klook.com

Sunday, February 19, 2023

,

Boy group whose song is unexpectedly hard to cover in survival show auditions

 

EXO's Growl


EXO's Love Me Right


EXO's Love Shot


EXO's Call Me Baby

As a fan of survival shows, I feel like EXO's songs are really hard to cover

Growl, Love Me Right, Love Shot, and Call Me Baby are the 4 songs that are often featured in survival shows. I feel like no one has ever nailed the dance and the characteristic of this group with 3 main vocals (They either have to have 3 main vocals in the group or a main vocal who's able to cover all of the 3 main vocals' parts)



-I think EXO's vocals are really excellent

-First of all, Kai is the first thing that comes to my mind if we're talking about EXO. And so far, I have never seen anyone who can catch up with Kai's dancing skill.

-I agree. I also think NCT's songs are somehow hard to cover as well. Sure, anyone can nail their song if they're good at dancing but there's always some high-notes in between the choreography...?

-It's because of their strong vocal skills. Not only that, EXO's members have really unique vocals. Not to mention there are a lot of harmonization in their choruses. How do you expect trainees to cover all of that?

-First of all, you need to have an outstanding singing skill in order to cover EXO's songs, especially since the group has 3 main vocalsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Of course. I mean, they have 3 main vocals in this group....

-I think it's because EXO's songs feature a lot of harmonization.

-It's because EXO has 3 main vocals with different characteristics...

-I couldn't agree more...

-I don't know... A lot of female idols can cover EXO's songs just fine...







trazy.com