Klook.com

Sunday, February 19, 2023

, ,

Recent pictures of Suzy, who was said to not fit the character of Lee Doona back then

 The webtoon title is Lee Doona! It is confirmed to be adapted into a drama and they're currently filming it right now.

Lee Doona is the name of the female main character and this is what she looks like!









She's Lee Doona herself


This is a still-cut from the drama Lee Doona


-There were people who thought she doesn't suit that role? After the last picture was revealed, I only saw positive reactions about her being Lee Doona, though?

-They're currently filming Lee Doona? Anyway, Suzy suits Lee Doona character really well...

-She looks exactly like Lee Doona in the last picture

-What do you mean? She absolutely suits that character...

-I have never heard someone said that she doesn't suit that character... On the opposite, I heard a lot of people praising how she suits that character really well

-I don't know much because I have never read the Webtoon, but judging from these pictures only, I'd say that she suits that character so freaking wellㅋㅋㅋ

-This is my first time seeing someone who actually looks good with Hime cutㅋㅋㅋ

-I think there were more people talking about how bad the Webtoon actually is...?

-She's so gorgeous, it doesn't even make any sense

-I don't know and I don't care... Suzy is really beautifulㅠㅠ

-She's so f*cking pretty, it's crazy




trazy.com