Klook.com

Sunday, February 19, 2023

, ,

A 'Thank You' gift that was delivered to an idol's birthday cafe.jpg

 







Dear M1-KEY<3
Hello, M1-KEY~^^

This is Seunghyun (Riina)'s mother.
I'm so grateful that you celebrate Seunghyun's birthday like this, how can I express this feeling? It's embarrassing to think about, but I just want to deliver this.

After Seunghyun first got cast at her school's field at the age of 15, as a mother I was really worried and concerned that she chose this uncertain path to be her future. As her mother, I have always prayed for her after she decided to step into the entertainment world that I'm unfamiliar with, there was so little thing I can do to help her. 

I asked Seunghyun several times about what she thinks about studying again after seeing her having a hard time, being frustrated, and crying throughout her trainee life for a few years. Seunghyun would always answer that picturing herself singing on stage is already enough to bring her happiness. I could not imagine that day has come to me now. I am so proud and emotional to see her singing and dancing happily in front of a lot of people. 

I think it's all because of M1-KEY who shows her a lot of love and support. I sincerely want to thank each M1-KEY one by one. 

I will always be by Seunghyun's side, hoping that her music and warm heart could influence society in any way possible. 

Once again, I would like to thank all people who has come to celebrate Seunghyun's birthday^^

I'm praying that M1-KEY will always be happy and healthy.

Please show support to H1-KEY even in the future.

Seunghyun's mom~


There was a birthday cafe to celebrate Riina's birthday. Her mother delivers a hand-written letter along with Riina's childhood pictures and rice cake to show her gratitude towards fans.

theqoo 

-Whoa... This is really touchingㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Oh God, I'm tearing up...

-This is really touching. I looked up H1-KEY in Melon after reading this post. Their songs are really good, I wish them all the best and happy birthday!

-I will check out their song. Happy birthday🎂🎈

-I thought Haiki Riina was her full name and mistook her as a Japanese member...

-I can't with things like these... I'm gonna go check out their MV real quick. Happy birthday~

-Crying... I love H1-KEY's songs! I discovered their song unintentionally and have been putting it on repeat since then. Rose Blossom~

-I checked that account and noticed that every single of her pictures there were laminatedㅠㅠ So full of love and sincerityㅜ

-I can totally feel her mother's love through the letterㅠㅠ

-Seunghyun is so freaking pretty and kind...

-She's so pretty...

-Looks like she was raised with lots of love. This is really touching.

-Hul... I'm cryingㅜㅜㅜ

trazy.com