Klook.com

Sunday, February 19, 2023

,

The three songs that are often mentioned as TVXQ's representative song

 


Hug




Rising Sun




Mirotic


-I'm a fan of TVXQ and I think mentioning Rising Sun in this post was so out of the blue. It's Mirotic, why would it be any other song?

-Hug and Mirotic

-Rising Sun

-I was a TVXQ fan, Mirotic was the first song I ever sang in karaoke

-F*ck this. I can't choose one.

-I think it's Rising Sunㅋㅋㅋ I somehow feel like that's TVXQ's identity

-Mirotic. I almost became a fan when they released that song.

-I've always thought it Mirotic... What is Rising Sun doing here??

-Oh Gosh... I can't choose between Hug and Miroticㅋㅋ

-Rising Sun is my favorite song, but I'm not gonna be biased. Mirotic is their most popular song.

-How could you even question this in the first place? It's obviously Mirotic

-Of course, it's Mirotic. It's still popular even now.

-As a non-fan, I think it's Mirotic.









trazy.com