Klook.com

Saturday, December 17, 2022

, ,

There's an idol who apologized for subscribing Sojang's channel on Youtube

 That's very cheap of you Jaechan 

I will clarify things since it's being talked about a lot right now. I have no idea what kind of channel is that. I don't usually like videos or subscribe to Youtube channels. I don't really check those things (liked videos and subscribed channels), so I had no idea at all. Except for some channels, all the channels I subscribed to on Youtube were clicked by mistake. However, I have organized them all right now. I sincerely apologize for my careless mistake, I will be more careful in the future. 


[+278][-11]

1. [+207][-8] Someone in the comment asked him about the channels he subscribed to on Youtube and he mentioned them all except for Sojang, that's hilariousㅋㅋㅋ Not to mention if there are no red dots beside the channel's name, it means that you have watched their most recent video. I can't believe that one of Sojang's subscribers is an idolㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+170][-0] He should've just said it was a staff's account...

3. [+147][-3] He shouldn't have clarified it. It's really obvious that he's just making some excuses. 

4. [+127][-3] He basically admitted that it was his account. He's an idol himself and yet he watches that kind of Youtube channel???

5. [+121][-0] If there are no red dots beside the channel's name, doesn't that mean he has watched that channel's most recent videos??
trazy.com