Klook.com

Saturday, December 17, 2022

, ,

Sakura gains a lot of RTs on Twitter for her crazy vision

 

How could she spot that...

theqoo 

-Once you become a fan of Sakura, it'd be hard to stop liking her. She's really good to her fans.

-I'm not a fan and my heart flutters to see this, I can't imagine how that fansite must've felt...

-How could she spot that...? Is the fansite master wearing a neon outfit or what...?

-Did she say 'Thank you'?? Whoa... That must be really unforgettable

-Whoa... That's really amazing of her. No wonder why she has a strong fandom.

-If I were that fan, I'd promise to be Sakura's fan for my whole lifeㅠㅠ

-Sakura seems to be a really smart girl~ I like her, so I keep on looking up the variety shows she guested in and watch them all. I notice that even when she doesn't understand something, she'd always figure it out by reading the room.

-Looks like she said 'Thank you'... She has a really beautiful heart

-Whoa... She seems to be really good to her fans

-Whoa... I'm tearing up to see this. It's really emotional.

-Oh my goodness... I'm in love with her because she's beautiful and kind

-She looks like Nayeon from Transit Love 2

-Whoa... I'm sure it must've been blinding because of the lighting, though

-Whoa... This looks like a scene from a movie...

trazy.com