Klook.com

Saturday, December 17, 2022

, , , ,

The Boyz's Q and Aespa's Giselle look surprised as they almost bumped into each other

 





It's as if they're gonna die if they touch each other


-F*ckㅋㅋㅋ The way both of them look absolutely terrified is freaking funny

-Look at Giselle's expressionㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The way Q makes an X with his arms is freaking hilariousㅋㅋㅋ It's almost as if they're gonna die if they touch each otherㅋㅋㅋ

-This looks like a scene from a youth dramaㅋㅋㅋ

-This is why I like Giselleㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I meanㅋㅋㅋ The way the two of them were surprised at the same timeㅋㅋㅋ And what's up with the 'X' armsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Giselle seems to be full of laughterㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why can't I stop watching this clip?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh Gosh, why do they look like characters from The Sims?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-If I were Q, I'd be surprised too. She turned back out of the suddenㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com