Klook.com

Saturday, December 17, 2022

The thing I hope music shows will start doing again

 



Signs of live and lip-synced stages

I personally find music shows these days are boring because I can't tell apart which singers perform live and lip-sync...


-It's not even a hard thing to do... Please give us that sign back...

-I agree. Lip-synced performances are no fun. I mean, what makes it any different from watching their MVs?

-They didn't even have Internet at that time. If they bring back those signs, I think singers would have to close their comment sections on Instagram because they'd get tons of hate comments.

-If singers don't sing live on stage, then when do they sing live?? Do they only sing live when they record their songs?

-Unless they're solo singers, they still could divide their 3 minutes songs according to the number of members they have in the group. If they still can't sing live, they don't even have the right to call themselves singers, no matter how intense the choreography is. 

-That doesn't even have any meaning now, since singers these days sing live with AR in the background. I'm sure they're still going to mark it as a 'live performance'.

-I'd rather have them lip-sync. Live performances with AR in the background are a total fraud. 

-I don't think so... People would only leave hate comments about how they can't sing live and I'm already sick of that.

-Knowing Korean netizens, I think it would be total chaos if the music shows start having this sign back...

-Please don't call them 'singers' if they don't sing live. Just call them 'performers' or 'dancers'

-Everyone besides ITZY, ATEEZ, and STAYC lip-synced their performances at KBS Song Festival yesterday

-Why did they stop having this sign in the first place, though?

-I hope they would stop having f*cking AR in their performances;;

trazy.com