Klook.com

Monday, November 14, 2022

,

Wouldn't Lee Youngji be really uneasy if she sees this?

 

Do you want me to release a song?

YJ: Internet world, stop the fight!!
Arms_torong.ok: Show Me The T-Shirt
Chaeyo.0: Good luck, Lee Youngji
YJ: If you fight, I'll give you a noogie

I know the title is very click-bait, however I'm pretty sure you all know about the comments that losers in the corner of their rooms left for Lee Youngji. No matter how strong her mental is, I think I'd be having a hard time if I was her, seeing comments saying that 'You're not a rapper', 'You don't even have a song', etc. 

Youngji-ya, if you're reading this post... Sure, there are losers in the corner of their rooms leaving hate comments for you. But I hope you know that there are more fans and muggles who love you in this world. I enjoy all of the songs you have released up until this point. Don't be burdened with people who say that you have to release a song...

[+655][-78]

1. [+326][-22] They told her to go on Show Me The Money for validation and yet, when she went on that show, they asked her why she did that. They will comment her no matter what she doesㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+204][-26] I know nothing about Hip-hop, but I really liked her performance in Show Me The Money. I read the comments and they're all saying that Youngji is always coming up with the same style, etc. I think that's just her own style and I personally find it very outstanding. Good luck, Youngji.

3. [+174][-69] These Hannams are acting like that because they feel insecure, no?ㅠㅠ 

4. [+103][-8] Doesn't she have to release songs? If she doesn't, she'll just become an entertainer who joined Show Me The Money. She should release songs once in a while, just like Dindin or any other rappers who joined Show Me The Money. Honestly, I don't understand why she had to make that Instagram story, tooㅠㅠ If she doesn't want to be a rapper or release songs, she doesn't have too. I don't know if she wants to get validation as an artist or continue to become an entertainer at this point. 

5. [+89][-4] Why can't she join Show Me The Money? It's not like she did a stand-up comedy in Show Me The Money? She joined that show to rap, just like what you guys told her to doㅋㅋㅋ You think she's stealing other people's opportunities? What about the previous participants then?ㅋㅋㅋ What does that make Swings who joined SMTM S9??

trazy.com