Klook.com

Monday, November 14, 2022

, ,

EXO Chen: I want to go back to my debut days

 Chen held an online press conference for the release of his 3rd Mini Album, Last Scene, on the 14th. He was asked about how he feels about his 10th-year debut anniversary, to which he answered, "A lot has happened in the past 10 years. I keep thinking about my trainee days lately. I still remember the awkwardness when I met the members for the first time."

He continued, "Honestly, I want to go back to those days. If I could rewind the time, go back to my debut days and start over, I wonder if things would've been different."

theqoo

-Crazy... What is he thinking...?

-Did he not explain why he wants to go back to those days? I'm curious

-It hasn't even been a year since his 2nd kid was born. Looks like parenting is hardㅋㅋㅋ

-He has 2 kids?? I didn't even know when his 2nd kid was born...

-I don't know if I should cry or laugh to hear this...

-I think the fans are the ones who want to go back to those days...

-Looks like being a parent is so f*cking hard...

-He's really shameless... He wants to be an idol and a father at the same timeㅋㅋㅋ

-Same. I want to go back to your debut days and chose not to like you.

-What did I just read?

-ㅎ I just hope he continues being a solo singer...

-I think this is very offensive to his kids...? He's a father, his family should come first...

-Wouldn't he be getting scolded by his wife for saying this?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com