Klook.com

Monday, November 14, 2022

SM Store Instagram account changes their username to Kwangya Official

 

What are they planning to do...

theqoo

-At this point, they might even change their name to Kwangya Entertainment

-I think Lee Sooman is the only one who likes everything that's related to Kwangya

-Why do they like Kwangya that much?

-SM Store...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kwangya indeed does sound so much better than thatㅋㅋㅋ

-What in the world is Kwangya? Why do they keep mentioning it? I mean there are a lot of other beautiful words out there?

-Why are they so obsessed with Kwangya?

-But I do think that Kwangya Store sounds better than SM Storeㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah, I guess that's why they changed the name to SM Town Store before... Either way, I do admit that 'SM' Store sounds a little bit off...

-The more I hear 'Kwangya', the weirder it sounds to meㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I totally understand why they changed their name^^

-I get it... People will mistake them for selling adult stuffs if they keep their name 'SM Store'

-Ah... I see... Fine, you can change it to Kwangya Store...

trazy.com