Klook.com

Monday, November 14, 2022

,

If 'The Game Caterers' does a JYP special edition, which artist are you looking forward the most?

 1. Park Jinyoung (a.k.a Ddeok-go)


2. 2PM's Wooyoung


3. Day6's Sungjin


4. Twice's Dahyun


5. SKZ's Changbin


6. ITZY's Chaeryeong


7. Xdinary Heroes' Jun Han


8. NMIXX's Haewon


9. Day6's Dowoon


10. SKZ's Lee Know


11. Xdinary Heroes' Jooyeon


12. NMIXX's Bae


13. Others


-Changbin and Haewon

-I've only seen Haewon and Bae in Youtube Shorts and they're freaking hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I hope Park Jinyoung wouldn't join that episode...

-I find Chaeryeong really funny

-SKZ's Changbin and Day6's Dowoon

-To be really honest, Ddeok-go is funny no matter what he does

-Ddeok-go, Changbin, Chaeryeong, and Bae

-2PM's membersㅋㅋㅋ It's been a while since Twice guested in a variety show, I miss themㅠㅠ

-Day6's members are unexpectedly really funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Haewon, Bae, and Lily are going to be really funny, I thinkㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I want to see Park Jinyoung dances to Hype Boy, I personally hope he will guest in The Game Caterers one day

-I find Haewon is really funny these days. Chaeryeong is the type of person who doesn't know that they're funny, which makes them even funnierㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Wonpil is f*cking funny as hell, tooㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I love all of JYP's artists... Can we please have a JYP special episode?ㅠㅠ




trazy.com