Klook.com

Sunday, November 13, 2022

, ,

The deadly look of an idol with 14 years old career

 



Looks like he takes a really good care of himself 



-I'm not a fan, but I'm smiling (because I like this)

-Whoa... His face still looks cute as alwaysㅋㅋㅋ Looks like he really takes good care of himself. He has maintained those abs for quite a long time.

-From what I know, he's already in his mid-30s but his eyes still look really youngㅋㅋㅋㅋ He looks like a puppy...

-Enough about the abs... He ate this live performance!!!! Whoa!!! His voice melted my ears right away

-I've lost count of how many times I re-watched those clips

-His abs rea so pretty... No wonder why he wants to wear that...

-It's really funny how he only covers his nipples and nothing else...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought Yoseob was squishy... I was wrong. His abs are so pretty...

-I thought I hated it when I see male idols wearing this kind of thing. Looks like I was wrong, I really love it;;

-His face still looks cute as always...

-How could a baby have abs...

trazy.com