Klook.com

Sunday, September 4, 2022

, , , ,

TWICE's Nayeon joins Key's Gasoline challenge

 

The epitome of Zootopia

Good job good job
The way both of them cover their mouths in the end is so cuteㅋㅋㅋ


-Nayeon is a really great dancerㅋㅋㅋ

-She totally nailed the challenge but the camerawork makes me dizzyㅠㅠ

-Nayeon is so f*cking adorableㅋㅋㅋ

-Is he saying Zootopia because they look like Nick and Judy?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cute...

-Do they have mutual friends?! I really love this interactionㅜㅜ

-Nayeon makes every dance look easy to learn...

-The way they cover their mouths in the end is really cute. They really do look like Nick and Judyㅋㅋ

-Nayeon is an all-rounder... She's really good at everything she doesㅋㅋㅋ

-Nayeon looks so effortless when she dances, but she doesn't miss the details at all...

-They really do remind me of Nick and Judyㅋㅋㅋㅋ So freaking adorable...

-I have never imagined I would see this interactionㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com