Klook.com

Sunday, September 4, 2022

, ,

SNSD: "I will love you even if I were born again" (ft. SONE)

 

theqoo 

-Whoa... That gives me goosebumps...

-I am one of the SONE who chanted that. I was tearing up, but I held it in and screamed as loud as I couldㅠㅠ

-I screamed as I cried, it felt like my throat was going to explodeㅠㅠ

-Soshi-ya, I will love you even if I were born againㅠㅠ

-Goosebumpsㅠㅠ This is really emotional...

-I screamed as loud as I could!!!!!

-I screamed until I felt like my throat was going to explode. Realizing the volume of the chants made me cry on the spot, right awayㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I love you, Soshi-ya...ㅠㅠㅠ

-I didn't know it was that loud because I was screaming, too, when it happenedㅋㅋㅋ I'm really proud..

-Seems like all of them were waiting for that part to comeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm not even a fan of SNSD, but why am I tearing up?? How could SNSD's members not cry when they hear this?ㅠㅠㅠ

-I miss them alreadyㅠㅠㅠ

-They all look really happy...

-Thank you for making the summer of 2022 unforgettable. I was really happy because of you!!! I will love you even if I were born again<3

trazy.com