Klook.com

Sunday, September 4, 2022

, ,

Can you eat this idol's meal in one sitting?

 

These are his personal choices when he goes to a Japanese convenience martㅋㅋㅋ
For your information, he eats all of these in one sitting


theqoo

-Whoa... Daehwi becomes trending because of foodㅋㅋㅋ

-It's too much for me to eat all of that in one sitting...

-I think so, if you leave out the eggs...

-I can. But I'll get bloated and probably can't eat anything until the next evening.

-He eats all of that in one sitting?? He looks skinny, I had no idea he eats that much...

-If you watch the video, you'll hear him say that his appetite increases because he works outㅋㅋㅋㅋ He has a packed schedule, it has been a long time since he visited Japan, and his appetite increases because he works out. That's why.

-I haven't heard from him in so long. His voice sounds so different now. Is he an adult now? It's really fascinating to see.

-I can be full all day just by eating one egg and drinking half of the bottle. I can't believe someone could eat that in just one sitting.

-That's such an easy task for me...

-I can, if you give me 2 hours to eat all of that...

-If I really had to, I could, but my stomach is probably going to explode after that...

-I can, only if I don't have to eat anything else after that...

trazy.com