Klook.com

Sunday, September 4, 2022

, ,

Seulgi seems to be the idol with the thickest hair in the industry

 Seulgi is known for having thick hair. She also has wavy hair, which makes her gain the nickname Seulja (Seulgi + Saja/Lion)

Here in Zimsalabim M/V, Joy said that the concept of her hair is 'Seulgi after washing her hair'. This makes a lot of fans wonder just how thick her hair is...


This is Seulgi's natural hair, it's not permed at all.
If you watch the video, you'll see how thick her hair is.

 
This is how her hair looks from the back


She doesn't have short hair here, it's just in a ponytail


Yes, that's really how Seulgi's hair looks from the backㅎ




Her hair is really thick + it's wavy, which makes it look even thicker


-I thought her hair was damaged from all the coloring... I'm really jealous of her...

-She's exactly like me. That's why my scalp looks white, it's because it doesn't get much sunlight...

-Her hair looks similar to mine. It's really tiring to wash your hair if you have thick hairㅠㅠ 

-I can't imagine how heavy her hair is...

-Whoa... It must be really tiring to dry thick hair. You'll sweat from just drying your hairㅠㅠ

-I also have thick hair, and on top of that, my hair is curly. My nickname has always been Lion ever since I was young. I have to pay extra at hair salons because my hair is too thickㅠㅠ

-I also have thick hair. At least Seulgi has staff to take care of her hair. I have to do mine by myself...

-I lost a lot of hair after bleaching my hair once... It seems like Seulgi has a really strong scalp, I'm so jealous of herㅠㅠ

-I'm so jealous of her. My hair is so thin, I can't even tie them up...

-My sister also has thick hair and it's really hard to take care of themㅜㅜㅜ

-I'm jealous of her... But you have to be skinny to look beautiful with thick hair. If not, you'll look like Hagridㅠㅠㅠ

-I finally have one thing I have in common with Seulgi...ㅠㅠ

trazy.com