Klook.com

Saturday, September 3, 2022

, , ,

Guest who is under fire for being rude in Wendy's radio show yesterday

 

Lee Jinhyuk: "Oh, your eyes look sleepy" *snaps finger*

Wendy: "No, they don't"

Lee Jinhyuk guested on SBS Power FM's Youngstreet

theqoo

-I'd be offended if a junior of mine talks to me in that manner...

-He was just trying to do his best, but he crossed the line as he tried...

-I don't think he's being rude, but I wouldn't like it if someone did that to me. Even if it was my own dad.

-It's not polite to snap your fingers in front of someone's face. Have some manners. 

-Are you kidding me? That's rude?? Snapping fingers in front of someone's face is rude??

-I don't think this is controversial, but if I were Wendy, I'd be really offended...

-That is rude. I watched the whole video and he kept saying that Wendy's eyes look sleepy...

-Hmm... I don't think he meant any harm by doing that. I don't know...

-It looks to me that he was just joking around, though...?

-This is not his first or second time becomes in talk because of his 'rude' behavior. At this point, I'm not even surprised he did thatㅋㅋㅋ

-That's rude. You shouldn't snap your fingers at somebody else, not even your close friends.

-I'm not his fan but I really don't understand why this is a problem. Wasn't he just joking around?

-He still hasn't changed...

-That's rude. I'm sure he didn't mean to be rude. Stop defending him. He's wrong for doing that. 

trazy.com