Klook.com

Saturday, September 3, 2022

, ,

Which makeup suits Twice's Sana better? Cool-toned or warm-toned?

 1. Cool-toned makeup





2. Warm-toned makeup




Sana personally likes both… (ft. Instagram Story)




-Cool-toned makeup...

-I think she suits both...

-I've always thought Sana was a warm-tone. Now that I look at it, I think she's a cool-tone...

-She looks so freaking pretty with cool-toned makeup...

-She looks beautiful either way. But based on these pictures, she looks prettier with warm-toned makeup...

-She looks beautiful either way. But Sana with warm-toned makeup looks like Sana that I actually know...
  ㄴI agree. I'm more used to seeing her with warm-toned makeupㅋㅋ

-She looks pretty with either style, but I personally like her better with warm-toned makeup...

-She leaves a deeper impression with warm-toned makeup...

-I think she looks better with warm-toned makeup...

-She would still look gorgeous even when someone spread sh*t on her face...

-I don't know... She looks gorgeous either way....

-She looks beautiful either way, I can't choose one...
trazy.com