Klook.com

Monday, September 26, 2022

, ,

[Little Women] Kim Goeun's crazy acting skills in the ending of today's episode (Warning: Spoiler)

 May contain spoilers, open at your own risk

+Longer version 

theqoo 

-Today's episode is absolutely crazy. No, the drama in overall is absolutely crazy. I can't live my life normally now. 

-I seriously got chills all over my bodyㅠㅠ Her acting skill is crazyㅠㅠㅠ

-You guys seriously have to watch Little Women. There are only 4 episodes left now. Start watching it now, it's not too late!!!

-What is this... I didn't watch this week's episodes because I have an exam I have to study forㅜㅜㅜ I really want to watch it, I think I might go crazyㅠㅠ

-Kim Goeun deserves to receive the Daesang award...

-This is the best drama I have ever watched in my entire lifeㅋㅋㅋ I can't even predict how the story is going to be in the next episodeㅋㅋㅋ It's a drama that makes you go crazy

-As someone who stopped watching it after the 5th episode... I have no clue what you guys are talking about...

-She's a really amazing actress. Her skill is just unbelievable.

-Her acting skill is absolutely crazy. I think she plays this character perfectly.

-I have always known that Kim Goeun is an amazing actress but this scene is on a whole different level. I couldn't even breathe as I watch the ending.

-That is crazy. I just became Kim Goeun's fan.

-I had no idea she was this amazingㅠㅠ She's such a great actress...

-It's been so long since the last time Kim Goeun starred in a drama that suits herself...

trazy.com