Klook.com

Sunday, September 25, 2022

, ,

LE SSERAFIM's maknae, Eunchae, cuts her bangs today

 




-Hul, she's really cuteㅋㅋㅋ Looks like that's her new hair for the next comeback...

-She's a baby... She really isㅜㅜ

-I can see Joy and Yeri in her...

-My baby is so adorable...

-She looks like the mixture of Yeri and Hyeriㅋㅋ So adorable...

-She looks like T-ARA's Soyeon...

-Eunchae reminds me of Yeri when she first debutedㅋㅋㅋ

-She's really gorgeous

-How old is she? She's a babyㅠㅠ

-So cuteㅠㅠ But I think she looks prettier without bangs...

-She looks adorable but somehow I can't recognize her...ㅋㅋㅋ Her image changes drastically after cutting her bangs...

-I really can't wait for their comeback...

-Is she 5 or what... She looks really adorable...

-Cute baby Eunchae!!ㅠㅠ Our Manchae looks really cute with bangs..

-She looks so freaking cute... How old is she??

trazy.com