Klook.com

Sunday, September 25, 2022

,

The process behind all the posted pictures of LE SSERAFIM

 

Kura Unnie: OK
Manchae: OK
Kang Juha: OK
Chae Chae Jjang: OK

Yunjin: Ah, this is really funny

It can only be uploaded after receiving 4 OKs




-They have a great teamworkㅋㅋㅋ

-I was like, 'Why is Kang Juha the only one named with her real name?' only to realize that her real name is actually Kazuhaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They're just like me and my friendsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I love how they all seem to get along very wellㅋㅋㅋ

-This is why I freaking love LE SSERAFIMㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Kang Juhaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ LE SSERAFIM is seriously so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's really adorable how Kura was the first one to say OKㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's how the group chats of female high school students usually areㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I want to see more of their conversation in the group chat... Can they invite me in??ㅠㅠ

-Who is the girl in the middle? She looks f*cking gorgeous...

-The funny thing is that Kazuha is the only extrovert in that group, the rest of the members are all introverts...

-I love them so muchㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're really funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com