Klook.com

Monday, September 26, 2022

,

LE SSERAFIM Album Trailer

 

theqoo


-I'm really looking forward to their comeback. Anyway, Kazuha is so pretty. I can't stop repeating her part.

-I love thisㅠㅠㅠ I love all girl groups but LE SSERAFIM is different, I want to be like themㅠㅠ

-I think LE SSERAFIM has finally found their color. It's really nice.

-Heo Yunjin's voice sounds really cool...

-Oh... Is that where Enhypen filmed the MV for ParadoXXX Invasion...??

-I love the lyrics in the intro... I'm a mess in distress, but we're still the best dressed. Fearless, say yes. We don't dress to impress. 

-I f*cking love the background music they put when the girls start walking on the runway...

-I love how they look so confident and brave in this concept...

-I think Yunjin is the face of this group...

-Kim Chaewon got a lip piercing...? She looks really good with that...

-I think Heo Yunjin nails this concept the best. It's amazing how she's able to suit different concepts effortlessly.

-The quality is amazing...

trazy.com