Klook.com

Monday, September 26, 2022

, ,

Red Velvet SEULGI '28 Reasons' Mood Sampler

 

theqoo 

-I've been listening to this on repeat...

-I really can't f*cking wait for this to be released

-Why does this mood sampler remind me of Snow White?

-This is way beyond my expectations...

-Whoa... This looks like a photoshoot for a high-end luxury brands. It looks so f*cking cool.

-Whoa... This is so much different from the other one she released previously.

-This concept is driving me insane. I'm looking forward to this.

-What is... This woman...? She's so perfect...

-She needs to star in a movieㅠㅠ I'm going crazy, for realㅠㅠ She's one of a kind

-Crazy... I'm a boy group stan, but I'm really looking forward to Seulgi's album...

-I can't wait to watch her MV. When is it going to be released? I'm kinda tired of waiting...

-Don't you guys think Seulgi's MV is related to Feel My Rhythm?? I'd be happy if it is...

-I love the beat... I can't wait for the release...

trazy.com