Klook.com

Thursday, September 8, 2022

,

Lee Chaeyeon finally posts her cover of NewJeans' Hype Boy

 

theqoo 

-I hope she would do a cover of Attention too... Her dance is very refreshing to look at. I think she'll nail Attention, too.

-How could her body move like that? She's a really great dancer. She never fails to amaze me with the way she dances.

-Even her hair dances along...

-It feels like I haven't seen her in such a long time. What is she up to these days?

-I wonder why such a beautiful girl like her still hasn't re-debuted yet? Her dancing skill is amazing and outstanding...

-She looks so flexible and yet powerful at the same time. She's really amazing. 

-I wonder what Chaeyeon is up to these days... Is she still actively promoting as a celebrity?

-How could someone's body move like that...? She's a really great dancerγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

-When is she going to re-debut....γ…œγ…œ

-Please do a cover of Attention too...!!! I think she'll look amazing dancing to Attention

-She makes dancing looks so easy...

-Chaeyeon-ah... Please re-debutγ… γ… γ… γ… 

-Chaeyeon-ah, give us more... Please do a cover of Attention too...

trazy.com