Klook.com

Thursday, September 8, 2022

,

The first idol group to hold Distribution Center Tour Event

 

We are picking lucky fans to go for a tour of the Distribution Center in order to celebrate Blackpink's album release. 

You will get to have a tour of the Distribution Center on September 16th, the day Blackpink's latest album will be released. You will receive the album you ordered right away, you can also unbox it there. 

Benefits:
-You can receive the album you ordered right away
-You can purchase albums on the spot
-You will be receiving various gifts
-You will get to have a tour of KTown4U Distribution Center
-Lunch and snacks

It's my first time seeing a unique event like this. Correct me if this is not the first time any idols hold an event like this. 

theqoo

-Will Blackpink's members personally pack the albums for you?ㅡㅡ

-I really want to go because it sounds interestingㅋㅋㅋㅋ I ordered my album somewhere else, though. Not from KTown4U...

-That's ridiculous. It's not like Blackpink will be there too anyway...

-I've watched a video of NCT's members observing how their albums are manufactured beforeㅋㅋㅋㅋ And honestly, I want to go, too...ㅋㅋㅋ I think it'll be super fun. It'll even be better if you get to choose the photocards you want...

-Wow!! That sounds funㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What are you observing there, though? 'Oh... So this is how the albums are manufactured and packed?' Like that?

-I used to work part-time to pack albums before. And now they're holding a tour to observe how we work. That's new.

-I think it's a great idea. Besides, they also give you lunch, snacks, and even gifts...

-This is really new and I think it will be funㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-?? Why would you hold a tour of the Distribution Center...

trazy.com