Klook.com

Thursday, September 8, 2022

, ,

Chaeyoung's nose is really a gem...

 The bridge, the length, the tip, even the size of her nose are all perfect. It looks pretty from the front and the side. If you look at the last picture, her nose looks like a form of art there. I think her nose plays a big role in making her vibes look unique. 





pann
[+269][-31]

1. [+59][-2] It's really stunning


2. [+54][-10] The problem is... She also has perfect eyes and face shape. How could someone look like that. It's unfair. 

3. [+49][-3] I agree. Her nose is not too long or too shot. She has high nose bridge. The tip of her nose is beautiful. Her nose looks pretty from the front and sides. Her nose is literally beautiful. 

4. [+24][-0] I personally think Chaeyoung and Nayeon are the prettiest members in Twice. She had short dark hair and red lips back during Sixteen era and I think she suited that style really well. I hope she'd do that kind of look once againㅠㅠ
trazy.com