Klook.com

Saturday, September 10, 2022

, ,

The meaning behind Red Velvet and Twice's songs that had been gaining attention since a long time ago




Wanna fall in love, baby
Listen up, my boy
I'm waiting for someone who can make me feel something like never before
I'll wait no matter how long it takes
I just wanna fall in love
What to do, keep me still
Make me like Ooh Ahh Ooh Ahh

What to do, make me speechless
Make me like Ooh Ahh Ooh Ahh
Bla la la la, stop talking, start doing
Huh, make me feel like Ooh Ahh



Now I finally understand the meaning behind Twice's Like Ooh Ahh

'What should I doㅠㅠ He makes me unable to moveㅠㅠㅠ' etc
I was wondering about what those lyrics meant and I understand now

'What should I do? He makes me unable to move! Please make me feel like Ooh Ahh>_<'
That's what it means...
I'm such a fool


-Whoa... I didn't notice that about Like Ooh Ahh. However, I quickly understood what Ice Cream Cake meant as soon as I heard it...

-You have to take a moment to understand Like Ooh Ahh, but I noticed it right away when the lyrics of Ice Cream Cake go 'I scream you scream'

-The lyrics to Blackpink's Ice Cream is also sexual but they're all adult, so... 

-That was the meaning behind Ice Cream Cake??? I remember Like Ooh Ahh became in talk when it was released because of the lyrics...

-Honestly, Ice Cream Cake shocked me more than Cookies when I first listened to it...

-It's not because we have dirty mind, but it's because the lyrics are openly sexualㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Crazy... I never thought much about the meaning behind Like Ooh Ahh, I just knew about it now... That's their debut song. They were all really young when they released that. So shocking.

-Isn't Like Ooh Ahh the song about asking someone to make them feel surprised?

-Like Ooh Ahh was really obviousㅋㅋㅋ It doesn't seem so because it's an upbeat and cheerful song...

-Whoa... I have never f*cking thought about this... Please, stop...

-Honestly, these songs made me raise question marks when I first listened to them... 

-These people would faint if they listen to EXID's Up and Down

trazy.com