Klook.com

Saturday, September 10, 2022

,

Kang Tae-oh (Real name: Kim Yoonhwan)'s primary school yearbook pictures that just surfaced online


theqoo 

-Whoa... Look at him. He's the type of student I want to be chairmate with.

-If we went to the same school, I'd probably have a huge crush on himㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Imagining him with that face, playing soccer in the field... I bet he must be really popular at school back then...

-I think he has the most handsome primary school yearbook picture I have ever seen in my entire life... He looks like the main character you'd see in Manhwas...

-Whoa... He has always been so f*cking handsome ever since he was young...

-Oh my goodness... How could a primary school yearbook picture look like that?

-I bet he was really popular at school back thenㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Yoonhwan-ah, let's just get married, I beg youㅠㅠ

-How could a primary school student look that handsome...

-Tae-oh is getting more and more handsome as time passes by...

-I literally can't stop admiring his handsomeness...

-He slightly looks like NewJeans' Haerin in that yearbook picture...

trazy.com