Klook.com

Thursday, September 8, 2022

, , ,

BIFF On Screen Wavve Original surprises fans by releasing still-cuts of Weak Hero Class 1

 What is BIFF On Screen?


Including Weak Hero Class 1 that will be released in November on Wavve!

Main characters: Park Jihoon, Choi Hyunwook, and Hong Kyung
Also starring Lee Yeon and a special appearance by Shin Seungho






No information about this movie has been released yet, in order to prevent spoilers
Just now, it is included in BIFF On Screen movies and they also released the still-cuts
I haven't read the original Webtoon, so I'm really looking forward to this


According to BIFF, the movie will be 130 mins long
You can buy the ticket on BIFF Official Homepage to watch the movie


-Finally...ㅠㅠㅠ I was just wondering about this movie because no information about it has been released yet. I can't wait.

-I'm really looking forward to this movie. I'm shaking...

-I really love the first picture...

-I'm really looking forward to this movie. I can already tell it's a great movie just by looking at the still-cuts.

-Oh... Look at Park Jihoon's gaze. I can't wait for this movie to be released.

-I've been waiting for this movie to be released... Park Jihoon's acting...

-Whoa... I've been looking forward to this movie. It seems like it will be released in BIFF. The still-cuts just raised my expectationㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul... BIFF? That's amazingㅠㅠ I'll come to see you, Park Jihoonㅠㅠ

-They still haven't started selling the tickets, right?

-Finally!!! I can't wait to watch this!!!!ㅠㅠ
trazy.com