Klook.com

Wednesday, August 24, 2022

, ,

SNSD Sooyoung's Instagram update










Maybe it's because the festival-like music shows promotions are over, posting these pictures makes me feel really blue. However, I'm still going to write the things I've been wanting to say here. 

The reason why it took time for us to have this comeback is that the message that the song delivers is more important than the kind of song we release. In order to deliver the message in that song, we have to know what kind of person we are. As we worked on this album, we were concerned about what message we wanted to deliver. Rather than saying that we have come this far, we want to tell SONEs, who have been for us as a full group for a long time, that 'We are still here like we used to'. That is the message that we sincerely want to deliver. As we worked on this album, we were faced with the reality such as adjusting with the members' schedules. We were in between 'Things we want to do' and 'Things we can' do. There are some points where our 'Sincerity' turned into 'Doubt'. When the album came out, as I watched all of you cheering on us with the loudest voice in this world, as if you have been waiting for this moment all your life, I came to the realization that the ones who complete the message is not us, but you. It sounds to me like you are saying that you are, just like how you used to and how you will be in the future, are here. The dream-like 3 days paid off the 5 years of hiatus we had. I am really grateful for all of you, it can't even be expressed through words. You guys have touched us. 

And when I see the members singing on stage, I feel a magic that turns all of my childish doubt into firm convictions and trust. This summer is filled with happiness and precious moments as I spend it with my members besides me, busy with loving each other. Let's be forever, girls. 

Thank you for filling my summer these 15 years, SNSD<3

Let's be together next year, and also the year after it<3

theqoo

-I will still be a SONE in my next life<3

-I will always be here, so please come back if you have the time to. Soshi-ya, I really really love you<3

-I can totally feel her concerns and sincerity through that letterㅠㅠ SNSD forever.

-SNSD Unnies were my everything throughout my 10s and 20s. Why do you keep making me feel emotionalㅠㅠ

-I'm tearing upㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm not a fan but I'm tearing up to read this letterㅠㅠ I wish both SONEs and SNSD all the happiness in this world...

-I'm not a fan but I'm waiting for SNSD's next comebackㅠㅠ

-I'm really grateful for her and this emotional letterㅠㅠ

-Guess who cried on the bus because of this letter? Yup, it's meㅠㅠㅠ

-Here I am, crying in the morning because of somebody else's long-lasting friendshipㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-This is really heart-warmingㅠㅠㅠ

-Beautiful... I'm not a fan, but seeing SNSD makes me happy and rooting for them..

trazy.com