Klook.com

Wednesday, August 24, 2022

, ,

Cha Eunwoo: "If I were to be born again, I'd choose to be myself"

 
I'd choose to be reborn as myself


Q: If you were to be born again, would you rather be an idol or an actor?


I've experienced being an idol and an actor

So I want to try other things

What the heck? Get in the line. I want to be reborn as Cha Eunwoo too. 


-Yeah... I want to be reborn as you, too.

-No, you can't because thought about it first.

-I want to be reborn as Cha Eunwoo, too. Just imagine how amazing his life is.

-I had no idea you were such a selfish person...

-I've been waiting in line first. Get in the back of the line. 

-I'm so jealous of Eunwoo. I'm sure he feels nice just by looking at himself in the mirror every morning.

-No matter what occupation he chooses in his next life, I'm pretty sure he would end up on TV againㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-You've experienced being Cha Eunwoo in this life. It's my turn, now. 

-I'd say the same thing if I were him. I'm sure he'd still be a celebrity in his next life, though.

-I love him because he's really honest...

-Eunwoo-ya, let me be reborn as Cha Eunwoo in my next life. I mean... You've experienced being Cha Eunwoo in this life...

trazy.com