Klook.com

Tuesday, August 23, 2022

,

Seems like a lot of people will be keeping their eyes on idols doing challenges

 

Ah... Music shows are filled with challenges these days. They said those challenges are just excuses to flirt. F*ck. Thank you for telling me something I did not want to know.

Revealed by Winner.

pann
[+897][-33]

1. [+705][-42] This careless remark will only be making people jump to conclusions about female idols who join the challenges...

2. [+649][-8] It's already the time for idols to stop doing challenges. I feel like it's only becoming a burden to them.

3. [+389][-10] They really didn't have to tell us that, thoughㅠㅠ

4. [+311][-10] Idols nowadays are really f*cking young. Why would they be hitting on some 30s...? Aren't they being too self-conscious?

5. [+254][-1] Regardless, I hope idols will stop doing the Tiktok challenges now. They're focusing on making gestures that are easy to follow that it's lowering the quality of their choreography. They're also only posting about the challenges every time they have comebacks, that's not something that I want to see. I'm fine with them posting it once or twice. However, they usually do the challenge with every singers they meet and post all of it. I personally think it's stupid. 

trazy.com