Klook.com

Tuesday, August 23, 2022

, ,

Leejung posts the original version of Pink Venom's dance break on her Instagram

 

It is said that Leejung made the choreography for that part 

 theqoo

-She's a really amazing dancer...

-I feel like it's a little bit too much...

-I didn't notice this before, but that choreography really gives off Leejung's vibes...

-How could someone's body move like that...?

-Blackpink is performing with that choreography...? I don't think they'll be able to sing live if that's the actual choreography...

-I can't wait to see the full choreography of this songㅋㅋㅋ Can they release the dance practice video as soon as possible? I'm really curious...

-She's indeed an amazing dancer, but I feel like she's going to eat me alive... I'm terrifiedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She looks so f*cking strong. I feel like I'd fly away if she ever hits me with those fits. She's so f*cking cool.

-If you watch Blackpink's M/V, you can see that they have edited the choreography to fit Blackpink's image better!

-I just got f*cking goosebumps all over my body. She's seriously so cool.

-I can see some part of the choreography that gives off Leejung's vibes in the MVㅎㅎㅎㅎ

-She's a great dancer, but I don't think singers can nail the choreography. How could they sing properly when their bodies are moving powerfully like that?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com