Klook.com

Tuesday, August 23, 2022

, ,

The part that a lot of people think is the killing part in IVE's new song, After Like

 

theqoo 

-I think Gaeul's part in Love Dive is also the killing part, despite having barely any lines in that songㅋㅋ

-Gaeul looks really outstanding on stage. She really suits that hair.

-I usually can't figure out what the lyrics are without reading it, but I can clearly hear what she's saying in this part. 

-I'm totally in love with how her voice sounds, the lyrics, even her expressions in this part. I love Gaeul.

-I totally agree. She suits this part really wellㅋㅋㅋ It fits her voice really well.

-She has really good pronunciation... Not to mention that her voice is also very charming.

-That's exactly what I thought when I first listened to this songㅋㅋㅋㅋ I love that part so much...

-Seriously, though... That part is really addicting. I'm not gonna lie. 

-Gaeul totally nails that part. I hope she'd get more lines in the next album. Maybe let her sing the 1st verse?

-Whoa... This totally sounds like 2nd Gen Kpopㅋㅋㅋ It gives off Brave Brothers vibesㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Gaeul totally nails the killing part of the previous song. And she did it again this timeㅋㅋㅋㅋ I also love the L.O.V.E partㅋㅋㅋ

-This sounds like something AOA would releaseㅋㅋㅋ It has similar vibes to Heart Attackㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com