Klook.com

Wednesday, July 6, 2022

, ,

TWICE Nayeon's POP! ranks #2 on Melon Top 100

 

theqoo

-I can't help but Pop Pop Pop my way back home after work...

-Pop Pop~~ The song is stuck inside my head...

-Listening to this song in the morning puts me in a good mood the whole dayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is the song I listen to the most lately... I really love this song!!

-I always start my day with this song...

-Nayeon-ah, how about extending the promotions in music shows for a week?ㅠㅠ

-All of her side-tracks are really good as well...

-This song suits Nayeon's image really well...

-This song is really cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The more you listen to this song, the better it getsㅋㅋㅋ Anyway, she no longer performs in music shows now? What a pityㅠㅠ She should've extended her promotions...

-This song perfectly suits summer... Congratulations!

-The perfect song for this kind of weather...

trazy.com