Klook.com

Thursday, July 7, 2022

,

'Extraordinary Attorney Woo' breaks record as their viewer ratings reach 4%... The highest rating for Wed-Thu drama

 

ENA Wed-Thu drama, Extraordinary Attorney Woo, reaches viewer ratings of 4% in an online paid movie-streaming platform. The drama started off with viewer ratings of 0.947% for their first episode and 1.805% for their second episode. Recently, the drama reaches viewer ratings of 4% for their fourth episode. This is the highest record for Wed-Thu drama. Previously, the record was held by KBS Jinxed at First with viewer ratings of 3.5%, JTBC Insider with viewer ratings of 2.756%, and tvN Eve with viewer ratings of 3.63%.

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20220707073624009

theqoo

-That's amazing...

-I'm so proud of Young-woo!!!!

-Whoa... Not a lot of people know that channel and now it's getting popular because of this great drama...

-As someone who doesn't usually watch dramas, I'm really curious about this one...

-I bet it would've been even higher if it was aired by tvN or JTBC...

-It's been so long since the last time I watch dramas with my momㅠㅠㅠ I love this dramaㅠㅠ

-That's amazing for a channel that I just recently discovered...

-Hul... I hope it continues to get even higher ratingsㅠㅠ It's a really great drama...

-I just started watching this drama on Netflix yesterday. I really enjoy this drama.

-My dad, who doesn't watch dramas, thinks this drama is really niceㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's fascinating

-It's a really great dramaㅠㅠㅠㅠ My family loves this drama...

-It's a nice dramaㅠㅠ It's funny, emotional, and heart-fluttering at the same time

trazy.com